Wrapahula Ring Sling
Made in Yorkshire from the highest quality cotton yarns, Wrapahula Ring Slings are glamorous enough for a wedding or party, and comfy enough for every day use.
Get notified when back in stock
These stunning, limited edition ring slings are woven and sewn in the UK by Yorkshire-based family company Wrapahula. Made from the highest quality cotton yarns, the Wrapahula Ring Sling is glamorous enough for a wedding or party, and comfy enough for every day use.
Ideal for both front and hip carries, they’ll take you from the newborn days until toddlerdom.
Ring slings are quick to put on and take off, making them perfect for wearing around the house, for toddlers who get tired legs, and for quick trips.
WRAPAHULA RING SLING FEATURES
- Suitable from newborn to toddler
- Soft straight out of the bag but softens further with use
- Supportive with excellent grip
- Sewn with a gathered shoulder and can be worn on either shoulder
- Length approx 2.1m
- Snowflake: 100% cotton, combed cotton warp and mercerised cotton weft. Approx 260gsm.
- Salar De Uyuni : 50% combed cotton, 50% pima cotton. Approx 255gsm.
- Chloroplast: 50% egyptian cotton, 25% linen, 25% combed cotton. Approx 235gsm.
- Fabric may show colour variations, loose threads, tiny slubs or unevenness that are characteristic of natural fibre textiles.
- All images in this website are for representation purposes only. Please be aware that the final product in hand may have slight variations in colour and texture when compared to product photos.
- Machine washable.
You may also like…
Didymos Prima Woven Wraps – Sole Occidente (Dark Blue, Purple, Turquoise & Pink) – size 7£120.00 Add to basket
Neobulle Pleated Ring Sling£64.95 Select options
Mamalila Women’s Softshell Babywearing Jacket£169.90 Select options
Didymos DidyKlick Half Buckle Carrier£114.95 – £164.95 Select options