- Durable, wind and water repellent & warm for you and baby, thanks to polyester shell and soft lining
- Detachable hood with synthetic furry lining secured by snap fasteners
- Detachable over collar in synthetic furry lining, to keep your neck snuggly warm – with no need for a scarf.
- Detachable extension panel with furry lining, with elastic drawstrings to adjust desired to the size at top and bottom
- Full back slit hidden zip to facilitate carrying your baby on your back as well as on your front
- Additional extension panels pay be purchased separately if you wish to carry one baby on your front and another on your back at the same time
- Mid length means even toddlers’ legs will be fully covered.
- Diagonal front pockets
- Flat inner cuffs, so no drips down your sleeves when carrying an umbrella or pushing a buggy
- 100% Polyester – no animal products
- Machine washable at 30 degrees.
Wallaby Babywearing Coat size guide:
These coats fit true to size. If you live somewhere very cold and want to be able to wear a thick jumper underneath the jacket; if you are 5’9″ tall or above; or if your chest measurements are notably larger than your waist/hip measurements; you may wish to size up. Please see the measurements below and do get in touch if you’d like further help choosing the right size