Wombat and Co. Wallaby Women’s Babywearing Coat
Wallaby is the beautiful women’s babywearing coat from Wombat & Co. London.
Suitable from pregnancy until preschool, the Wallaby ticks all the right boxes for a babywearing coat. It can be used for front carrying and back carrying – and even for tandem carrying, with the purchase of an additional extension panel (coming soon).
Waterproof, with a soft warm lining, it comes with a popper-on hood and popper-on collar so you can choose you style depending on your mood!
Wallaby Babywearing Coat size guide:
- Durable, wind and water repellent & warm for you and baby, thanks to polyester shell and soft lining
- Detachable hood with synthetic furry lining secured by snap fasteners
- Detachable over collar in synthetic furry lining, to keep your neck snuggly warm – with no need for a scarf.
- Detachable extension panel with furry lining, with elastic drawstrings to adjust desired to the size at top and bottom
- Full back slit hidden zip to facilitate carrying your baby on your back as well as on your front
- Additional extension panels pay be purchased separately if you wish to carry one baby on your front and another on your back at the same time
- Mid length means even toddlers’ legs will be fully covered.
- Diagonal front pockets
- Flat inner cuffs, so no drips down your sleeves when carrying an umbrella or pushing a buggy
- 100% Polyester – no animal products
- Machine washable at 30 degrees.