Bandicoot Men’s Babywearing Coat, by Wombat & Co. London; the best coat for all babywearing Dads!
It ticks all the right boxes for a babywearing coat – and looks super stylish when worn as a regular coat. It can be used for front carrying and back carrying – and even for tandem carrying, with the purchase of an additional extension panel (coming soon).
Waterproof, with a soft warm lining, it comes with a removable synthetic ‘fur’ trimmed hood.
Key Features of the Bandicoot Men’s Babywearing Coat
- Durable, wind and water repellent & warm for you and baby, thanks to polyester shell and soft lining
- Detachable shood with synthetic furry lining and synthetic ‘fur’ trim secured by snap fasteners
- Detachable extension panel with furry lining, with elastic drawstrings to adjust desired to the size at top and bottom
- Full back slit zip to facilitate carrying your baby on your back as well as on your front
- Additional extension panels pay be purchased separately if you wish to carry one baby on your front and another on your back at the same time
- Mid length means even toddlers’ legs will be fully covered.
- Double set of front pockets
- Flat inner cuffs, so no drips down your sleeves when carrying an umbrella or pushing a buggy
- 100% Polyester – no animal products
- Machine washable at 30 degrees.