Numbat Go is the new lightweight foldable jacket from Wombat & Co. London that will be a staple in your spring and autumn wardrobe for years! From pregnancy to babywearing and beyond, it’s designed to be long lasting and is just the right weight to throw on when it gets a bit chilly.
As with all the Wombat & Co. London babywearing coats, the Numbat Go central panel comes with adjustment strings that help adapt the jacket to the size of your bump throughout your pregnancy, or the size of your growing child in a carrier.
- Shower-proof and wind resistant, made from super light breathable fabric
- Folds into a bag that you can wear with the strap provided, or store easily in your buggy
- Detachable hood and adjustable cuffs
- Detachable extension panel with elastic drawstrings to enable perfect bump/baby size adjustments
- The insert adapts to the size of your baby, so you can babywear until your little one is 3 to 4 years old
- Full back slit with hidden zip to facilitate carrying your baby on your back as well as on your front
- The purchase of an additional extension panel would make this suitable for tandem babywearing, or back babywearing while pregnant
- 86% polyester, 10% tpu, 4% spandex
- Machine washable at 30 degrees
Numbat Go Babywearing Jacket size guide:
Please see the measurements below and do get in touch if you’d like further help choosing the right size.
Approximate UK size conversions:
XS/ UK 6
S/ UK 8
M/ UK 10
L/ UK 12
XL/ UK 14
XXL / UK 16