Wombat and Co. Kowari 2-in-1 Women’s Babywearing Jacket
The NEW Kowari Jacket from Wombat and Co. London is the cleverest and most stylish babywearing and pregnancy coat we’ve ever seen.
The NEW Kowari Babywearing Jacket from Wombat and Co. London is the cleverest and most stylish babywearing and pregnancy coat we’ve ever seen.
It’s 2 coats in 1, making it ideal for all seasons.
There is a light, water-repellent outer raincoat and a light quilted jacket. You can wear them on their own, or cleverly attached together– turning the two jackets into the perfect winter coat. Be comfortable, warm and dry, whether wearing with or without your baby! The neat, adjustable babywearing insert quickly attaches to keep your baby snug and warm in their sling or carrier, whatever the weather.
If you want a babywearing coat that looks stylish and flattering, which will last you through your babywearing days and beyond, this is the coat for you.
KEY FEATURES OF THE WOMBAT AND CO. LONDON KAWARI 2-IN-1 WOMEN’S BABYWEARING JACKET
Wombat and Co. London Kowari 2-in-1 Women’s Babywearing Jacket is Suitable For:
- Everyday use, in all seasons and climates
- Babywearing, both front and back carrying
- Tandem carrying (with the purchase of an additional insert panel)
- Fits over all baby carriers and slings
Wombat and Co. London Kowari 2-in-1 Women’s Babywearing Jacket Features:
- Outer and inner jackets are water repellent, extra lightweight and breathable
- Both have handy pockets, adjustable cuffs and removable hoods
- Both coats feature an adjustable insert panel that can be snuggly adjusted around your bump, baby or toddler
- Full back-slits with hidden zips, so you can carry your baby or toddler on your back, under either/both coats
- Mid-length means even toddlers’ legs will be fully covered
- Jackets can be fastened together with discreet buttons, for easy on-and-off
- Mightnight blue outer jacket, with navy blue inner jacket
- Machine washable at 30 degrees
Note on Kowari sizing:
Please note that due to the tailored fit of these coats, sizes run slightly small – so if you are between sizes, please select the larger size.