Tula Toddler Carrier: A legendary carrier for big kids!
With the classic Tula straps and contouring, this toddler carrier offers a supportive fit for mums and dads alike. Just the right amount of padding to be super comfortable this carrier has no unnecessary bulk or complication. Just simple, comfortable, ergonomic design, together with fabulous cotton prints to suit every taste. Known for their generous size and supreme comfort, the only difficulty you’ll have is choosing a design!
Tula Toddler Carriers are big. While some tall 1.5-2-year-old toddlers may fit nicely, we find this carrier is really best from 2-2.5yrs +, all the way up to school age and beyond!
KEY FEATURES OF THE TULA TODDLER CARRIER
Tula Toddler Carrier is Suitable For:
- Tula Toddler Carrier is suitable from 11kg to 27kg (25lbs to 60lbs)
- Toddlers should be at least 81 cm/32″ tall
- Ideal from 2.5years to 5yrs+
- Suits Mums and Dads
- Suitable for a wide range of wearers, from petite to plus size (Waist size: 69 – 145 cm/27″ – 57″)
Tula Toddler Carrier Product Features:
- Dual-adjusting padded shoulder straps make it easy to adjust between wearers and provide superior comfort
- Tula’s characteristic wide, padded waistband gives helps evenly distribute your child’s weight. It even includes a clever little pocket for your keys and phone
- Extra leg padding prevents the carrier from digging into your toddler’s legs
- Coordinating removable hood with poppers gives additional head support when sleeping, protection from the elements and privacy if breastfeeding
- ‘Coast’ versions feature a breathable mesh panel for extra ventilation, helping to keep your child cool
Tula Toddler Carrier Positions:
- Ergonomic carrying position, promoting healthy hip development and optimum comfort
- Great for front carrying and back carrying
The Small Print:
- Body panel measures 44cm/17.5″ tall, 47cm/18.5″ wide at the seat.
- Hip Belt measures 13 m/5″ tall and 69cm/27″ wide. Additional webbing extends approximately 76cm/30″ (waistband total of approx 145cm/57″ long).
- Spot clean as needed with a soft cloth, soap and warm water.
- Machine wash when necessary in cold water, on delicate cycle, with mild detergent. Air dry.
You can book a video consultation here. Live chat with us below, call 0345 222 9004, DM us on Instagram or email@example.com.
Always follow the TICKS guidelines for safe babywearing.