Tula Explore Coast does it all: Ergonomic, adjustable, all the carrying positions AND a breathable mesh panel to help keep your baby cool.
KEY FEATURES OF THE TULA EXPLORE COAST BABY CARRIER
Tula Explore Coast Baby Carrier is Suitable For:
- Tula Explore Coast is suitable from 3.3kg to 20.5kg (7lbs to 45lbs)
- Ideal from 2-8 weeks to 2-3 years, depending on the size of your child
- Loved by mums and dads
- Suitable for a huge range of wearers, from petite to plus size
Tula Explore Baby Carrier Product Features:
- Adjustable body panel has 3 width settings and 2 height settings, allowing the carrier to grow with your baby
- Body of the carrier features a ventilated mesh panel, to help keep your baby cooler in hot weather
- Padded shoulder straps make it easy on your neck and shoulders
- Bucket-shaped seat gives an ergonomic position for your baby, even when facing outwards
- Tula’s characteristic wide, padded waistband gives helps evenly distribute baby’s weight – and includes a clever little pocket for your keys and phone.
- Padded leg openings help prevent fabric from digging into your baby’s legs
- Padded, adjustable neck support pillow for your sleeping baby
- Soft, easy-clean, lightweight cotton fabric
- Rucksack-style ‘H’ position shoulder straps
- Removable, breathable mesh hood to help protect your baby from the elements
Tula Explore Coast Baby Carrier Positions:
- Accommodates 3 ergonomic carrying positions: Parent-facing front carrying (from newborn); outward-facing front carrying (from approx 4-5 months+*) and back carrying (from approx 6 months+)
* Before beginning to use the Tula Explore Coast carrier in the facing out position, your baby should have head and neck control and their chin should clear the top of the panel when facing out. We suggest that you only use the facing outwards position for shorter intervals of time for optimal comfort. Watch your baby for signs of sleepiness or over-stimulation. Baby should not sleep in the front carry facing out position.
The Small Print:
- Machine washable. Do not tumble dry.
- Seat panel width is adjustable from 13-38 cm( 5″-15″)
- The height of the body panel switches between is 34-43 cm/13.5″-17″ tall
- Waistband measures 5″ tall and 27″ wide. Additional webbing extends approximately 30” (waistband total is approx. 57” long)
You can book a video consultation here. Live chat with us below, call 0345 222 9004, DM us on Instagram or email@example.com.
Always follow the TICKS guidelines for safe babywearing.