Quokka Babywearing T-shirt
These clever t-shirts from Quokka are the ultimate in babywearing clothing!
Wear them just like a normal t-shirt, or pop your baby in and secure them in place with the additional fabric straps. All the soft comfort of a stretchy wrap, with the ease of putting on a t-shirt.
Wear yours during pregnancy, for kangaroo care with premature babies, or for some skin-to-skin babywearing. Versatile, comfy and easy to use. We love them!
Get notified when back in stock
The ultimate in babywearing clothing! Looking for a top you can just pop your baby into? This is for you!
Quokka t-shirts have all the soft comfort of a stretchy wrap, but all the ease of putting on a t-shirt. Genius!
Ideal for use during pregnancy, for kangaroo care with premature babies, for skin-to-skin with your little one, or for everyday babywearing at home or out and about.
KEY FEATURES OF THE QUOKKA BABYWEARING T-SHIRT
- Ideal for use during pregnancy, when babywearing and for kangaroo care with premature babies
- Perfect for skin to skin contact with preterm and newborn babies
- Suitable for newborn to 9kg (20lbs)
- Ideal from 0-6 months+
- Ideal for women, in sizes XS to XXL
- Evenly distributes baby’s weight over your shoulders and upper body
- Holds baby in an ergonomic position, supporting their developing hips
- 2-way stretchy fabric is both comfy, supportive and breathable
- Can be used during pregnancy to relieve pressure on the back
- Soft on baby’s skin with no hard clips or buckles
- Hidden reinforced fabric in the back
- Can be used to support breastfeeding and bottle feeding
- Easy to put on and secure your baby
- Suitable for parent-facing front carrying
- Full instructions for Kangaroo Care use with premature babies up to 6.6lbs (3kg)
- Full instructions for babywearing with babies from 6.6lbs (3kg) to 19lbs (9kg)
- Full instructions for use during pregnancy
The Small Print:
- 95% cotton, 5% elastane
- Machine washable
- Complies with safety regulation CEN/TR 16512