Minimonkey Mini Sling
The Minimonkey Mini Sling is a super-compact mesh baby carrier, suitable from newborn to toddler.
Perfect for around the house, for quick trips, and on the beach! It’s safe, comfortable and easy to use.
The Minimonkey Mini Sling is a super-compact hip carrier suitable from newborn to toddler. This neat mesh sling allows you to carry your baby in a natural, ergonomic position. Perfect for around the house and shorter trips out or on holiday.
It weighs the same as a mobile phone at just 175g, so you can always keep it n your bag.
Suitable from babies’ first months and tested up to a maximum weight of 15kg, the Mini Sling has a wide shoulder strap for comfortable weight distribution. Made from strong lightweight mesh fabric, the Mini Sling packs neatly into it’s own small pouch..
Whether on holiday, at home or in the water, the Mini Sling is at hand to keep your baby close and settled, whilst allowing you to be hands free!
The Minimonkey Mini Sling supports your babies hips in a safe, ergonomic position and is certified as a ‘Hip Healthy’ product by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
KEY FEATURES OF THE MINIMONKEY MINI SLING
Minimonkey Mini Sling is Suitable For:
- Suitable from newborn up to a max weight of 15kg
- Ideal from around 4-6weeks to 2 years
- Suits men and women of all sizes
Product Features of the Minimonkey Mini Sling:
- Suitable from newborn, with easily adjustable head support.
- Simple and intuitive to use.
- Supports a ‘Hip Healthy’, ergonomic position.
- Single, wide shoulder strap for comfortable weight distribution
- Super-compact, lightweight mesh fabric
- Comes with a neat carry bag for compact storage.
- Adjustable straps to suit any shape or size.
Minimonkey Mini Sling Positions:
- Wear the Minimonkey Mini Sling to carry your baby on your chest.
- Use for carrying an older baby or toddler on your hip from around 4-6 months upwards.
- Babies are carried in an ergonomic position facing towards your body; older babies will be able to easily look around them
- Not suitable for front-facing outwards (‘world-facing’)
The Small Print:
- Spot clean where possible. Machine wash using a gentle cycle at 30 degrees C and use a mild liquid detergent.