Mamaruga Zensling Wrap Conversion
The bestselling Mamaruga Zensling, our much loved buckled carrier, is now available in luxurious, Limited Edition woven wrap fabrics.
This highly adjustable baby carrier really is brilliant for newborn babies and will last until they’re walking and beyond.
The Mamaruga Zensling is an absolute revelation. A super-soft buckled carrier, it’s one of our top choices for newborns. These Limited Edition carriers are made from Mamaruga’s luxurious woven wraps, woven from high quality 100% cotton.
This highly adjustable carrier is perfect for newborn babies and will last until they’re walking and beyond.
Putting on the Zensling feels like slipping into a comfy pair of tracksuit bottoms and snuggling up on the sofa with a hot chocolate. What’s not to love.
Standard Mamaruga Zenslings, made from soft stretchy fabric, are also available, from £85.95
KEY FEATURES OF THE MAMARUGA ZENSLING
The Mamaruga Zensling is Suitable For:
- Suitable from 3kg-20kg (6.5lbs- 44lbs)
- Ideal from newborn to 18 months
- Great for mums and dads
- Ideal for petite to average size wearers
Mamaruga Zensling Features:
- A lightweight carrier, made from high-quality, 100% cotton Mamaruga woven wrap fabric
- Perfect for wearing around the house, but supportive enough for days out
- Lightly padded, spreadable shoulder straps
- Dual-adjust shoulder straps
- Soft, barely-padded waistband
- Easy to adjust the body panel to suit your growing baby
- Height is adjusted by pulling on integrated body panel straps
- Width is adjusted simply by cinching in the body panel along the waistband
- Integrated, adjustable sleeping hood
- Shoulder straps optimally comfortable when worn crossed in an ‘X’ shape, but can also be worn rucksack style
Mamaruga Zensling Positions:
- Use the Mamaruga Zenslings for front carrying (from newborn), back (from approx 6 months+) and hip carrying (from approx 5-6 months+)
- Ergonomic carrying position
The Small Print:
- Mamaruga Zensling instructions available here
- 2-year manufacturers warranty from date of purchase
- Meets Safety Standard EN 13209-2
- Machine washable at 30 degrees. Connect all buckles before washing.
- Do not bleach, iron, dry clean or tumble dry
You may also like…
Leopard Spots Baby Universal Strap Protectors£13.95 Select options
Mamalila Women’s Softshell Babywearing Jacket£169.90 Select options
Izmi Baby Carrier – Jacq and Rose Special Edition – Navy Kaleidoscope£85.00 Add to basket
Didymos Prima Woven Wraps – Aurora (Natural, Petrol, Turquoise & Pink) – size 6£105.00 Add to basket