Mamalila Allweather Babywearing Cosy Allrounder Jacket
The Mamalila Allweather Babywearing Cosy Allrounder Jacket is the perfect choice to stay warm and cosy in the colder months- for everyday, for pregnancy and for babywearing.
As well as being a stylish jacket you can wear on its own, the Mamalila Allweather Babywearing Cosy Allrounder Jacket comes with a zip-in panel for use during pregnancy and another for when you’re using a baby carrier. It will fit over any baby carrier or wrap, and is suitable whether you’re carrying your baby on your front or back.
If you’re looking for a snuggly warm, waterproof, windproof babywearing jacket – that you can still wear in spring and autumn – this is an ideal solution.
This is a tailored jacket with a flattering, form-fitting cut. Please see the size guidance below and do get in touch if you’d like further help choosing the right size for you.
This is the sturdy, snuggly fleece-lined version of the classic Softshell Babywearing Jacket from German brand Mamalila. It’s got you covered from every angle: windproof and waterproof yet breathable and flexible, with a cosy teddy fleece lining to keep you extra warm.
True to the Mamalila brand ethos, this babywearing jacket comes with every eco and ethical credential you could wish for. Its feminine, lightly tailored cut makes it exceptionally flatting, whilst still being well sized so you can carry big babies and toddlers underneath it.
The clever, adjustable babywearing insert quickly attaches with waterproof zips to keep your baby snug and warm in their sling or carrier, whatever the weather. If you love the look of the Mamalila Women’s Softshell Babywearing Jacket but want something warmer for winter, this is the ideal coat for you. It has all the same functions and features as the Softshell, but with an additional super soft fleece lining.
Be sure to check out our Men’s All Weather Softshell Babywearing Jackets, too.
Choosing your size:
This is a tailored jacket with a flattering, form-fitting cut. If you live somewhere very cold and want to be able to wear a thick jumper underneath the jacket; if you are 5’8″ tall or above; or if your chest measurements are notably larger than your waist/hip measurements; you may wish to size up.
Please see the measurements below and do get in touch if you’d like further help choosing the right size.
Key Features of the Allweather Babywearing Cosy Allrounder Jacket:
- 100% windproof, breathable and waterproof, with a cosy teddy fleece lining
- Comes with 2 insert panels, so it can quickly change from a normal jacket into a maternity jacket or a babywearing jacket
- Ideal for use with babies from newborn to 2 yrs+
- Suitable for use when carrying your baby on your front or on your back – in any sling or carrier
- Can be used when tandem carrying (one child on your front and your back), with purchase of an additional baby insert panel
- Feminine silhouette with a sporty look
- Removable hood for back carrying
- Extra warm jacket perfect for colder months
About the Insert Panel:
- Easily zip in the baby insert panel, then your coat will fit around you both when carrying your baby in a sling
- The panel features a hood for your baby, with integrated head support for sleeping babies
- Hood size adjusts, so it will fit children from newborn to approx 2 years
- Adjustable neck protection to shelter the baby from wind and cold
- Fully zippable, so baby stays warm and dry and you don’t feel any draughts
About the Material:
- 3-Layer-Laminate with watertight membrane: 1st layer 95% Polyester 5% Spandex; Membrane 100% Polyurethane; 3rd layer 100% Polyester
- The high quality, watertight membrane keeps the material waterproof and windproof
- Comfy, stretchy fabric with a cuddly teddy fleece lining to keep you extra warm
Looking After the Mamalila Allweather Babywearing Cosy Allrounder Jacket:
- Machine washable at 30 degrees. Do not use fabric softener
- To refresh the water repellency after washing, simply put the jacket in a tumble dryer at a medium temperature setting or iron on level 1
- After several washes, Mamalila recommends using an FC-free product to refresh the waterproofing such as TX.DIRECT SPRAY-ON®from Nikwax. The jacket should first be washed using Nikwax TECH WASH