Mamalila Women’s Hooded Wool Babywearing Coat
The Mamalila Hooded Wool Coat perfectly combines elegance and practicality.
A beautiful coat for everyday use, the Mamalila Hooded Coat comes with a zip-in panel for use during pregnancy and another for when you’re using a baby carrier. It will fit over any wrap or baby carrier and is suitable for carrying your baby on your front or back.
An elegant winter coat, practical enough for everyday family life. The Mamalila Hooded Wool Coat has it all. Outside its 100% boiled wool, a natural temperature regulator and amazingly dirt repellent. Coupled with a windproof lining, the coat will keep you warm and dry – without overheating – in all kinds of weather, whether pregnant, babywearing or afterwards as a timeless winter coat.
As we’ve come to expect from the good folk at Mamalila, this coat pairs every eco credential you could want, with all the high tech features you need.
Functions and Features
- 100% windproof, breathable and warm
- Comes with 2 insert panels, so it can quickly change from a normal jacket into a maternity jacket or a babywearing jacket
- Ideal for use with babies from newborn to 2 yrs
- Suitable for use when carrying your baby on your front or on your back – in any sling or carrier
- Can be used when tandem carrying (one child on your front and your back), with purchase of an additional baby insert panel
- Feminine cut
- Generous pockets
- Perfect for autumn and winter
Baby Insert Panel
- Easily zip in the baby insert panel, then your coat will fit around your both when carrying your baby in a wrap or baby carrier
- Panel adjusts in 3 places, ensuring a snug fit and protecting you both from the cold and wind
- Fully zippable, so baby stays warm and dry and you don’t feel any drafts
- 100% boiled wool outer layer
- Lining made of 2-layer-Laminate – 1st Layer 100% Polyester, Membrane 100% Polyester/Polyurethane
- PFOS/PFOA-free Membrane
- Boiled wool is naturally thermoregulating, dirt and odour repellent – so this coat doesn’t need much care.
- Should it be absolutely necessary to wash the coat, Mamalila recommends dry cleaning, or washing it in a bathtub with a small amount of wool detergent and plenty of water. Do not wring or knead, but lay the coat on a towel to dry.