This babywearing coat from German label Mamalila is the perfect companion for changeable weather, with all the small, considered details that you would expect from this sustainable brand. Made from high-quality recycled polyester with a silky sheen, it has a wind-and-waterproof membrane layer and is then lined in skin-friendly organic cotton. The cuffs and hood are fully adjustable to keep you dry, with high, adjustable baby neck protection to protect your little one from draughts and rain.
As with all Mamalila products, this babywearing coat comes with every eco and ethical credential you could wish for. The feminine, casual cut makes it exceptionally flatting, whilst still being generously sized so you can carry big babies and toddlers underneath it.
The clever, adjustable babywearing insert quickly attaches with zips to keep your baby snug and dry in their sling or carrier when you are caught in the rain.
Be sure to check out our Mamalila Men’s Rain Jacket for Babywearing, too.
Choosing your size:
KEY FEATURES OF THE MAMALILA DUBLIN RAIN COAT FOR BABYWEARING:
- Windproof, breathable and waterproof
- High-quality recycled polyester outer with organic cotton lining
- A two-way adjustable hood for mum plus adjustable cuffs
- High, adjustable baby neck protection against draughts and rain
- Comes with 2 insert panels, so it can quickly change from a normal jacket into a maternity jacket or a babywearing jacket
- Ideal for use with babies from newborn to 2 yrs+
- Suitable for use when carrying your baby on your front or on your back – in any sling or carrier
- Can be used when tandem carrying (one child on your front and your back), with purchase of an additional baby insert panel
- Two-way zipper for freedom of movement
- Feminine cut with a casual look
- Ideal for use in changeable weather such as spring, cooler summer days or autumn
About the Insert Panel:
- Easily zip in the baby insert panel, then your coat will fit around you both when carrying your baby in a sling
- The panel features a hood for your baby, with integrated head support for sleeping babies
- Hood size adjusts, so it will fit children from newborn to approx 2 years
- Adjustable neck protection to shelter the baby from wind and rain
- Fully zippable, so baby stays cosy and dry and you don’t feel any draughts
About the Material:
- High-quality recycled polyester outer, with a luxe sheen
- Eco-frienly, watertight membrane keeps the material waterproof and windproof
- Organic cotton lining feels soft against your skin
Looking After the Mamalila Dublin Rain Coat for Babywearing:
- Machine washable at 30 degrees. Do not use fabric softener
- To refresh the water repellency after washing, Mamalila recommend ironing lightly on level 1
- After 4-5 washes, Mamalila recommend using an FC-free product to refresh the waterproofing such as TX.DIRECT SPRAY-ON®from Nikwax. The jacket should first be washed using Nikwax TECH WASH