Super soft and perfectly adjustable, this versatile carrier requires no infant insert. It champions the comfort of both the adult wearer – with padded straps, soft waistband and that nifty little pocket to stow your phone and keys in – and your baby, who will enjoy the snuggly wrap conversion material of the carrier, the cushioned leg openings and the clever functionality of the three-way adjustable panel to keep it just the right size as they grow.
The LennyUpGrade carrier has been acknowledged as a “hip-healthy” product by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
LennyUpGrade carriers come in a huge range of fabric designs woven specifically for Lenny Lamb.
KEY FEATURES OF THE LENNY LAMB LENNYUPGRADE CARRIER
LennyUpGrade Carrier is Suitable For:
- Babies from a minimum weight of 3.5kg up to toddlers with a maximum weight of 20kg
- Ideal from 1-2m to 3years+
- Loved by mums and dads
LennyUpGrade Carrier Product Features:
- Padded shoulder straps feel comfortable on your neck and shoulders
- When front carrying, shoulder straps can be worn rucksack (‘H’) style, or crossed in an X position
- Adjustable carrier panel and shoulder straps ensure a perfect fit for your baby and the correct ergonomic position for them at every stage of their development
- Adjustable hood which can be used to support your baby’s head
- Padded leg openings help prevent the fabric from digging into your baby’s legs
- Supportive waistband to help evenly distribute your baby’s weight, complete with a useful pocket for your keys and phone
- All fabrics are unique to Lenny Lamb and woven at their dedicated weaving plant
LennyUpGrade Carrier Positions:
- Accommodates 2 ergonomic carrying positions: Parent-facing front carrying from 1+ month old and back carrying, safe from 4+months old if baby can support their head well
The Small Print:
- Body panel size: 16-45 cm x 34-40 cm, see diagram below
- Lenny Lamb recommend spot-cleaning your carrier with warm water, mild detergent and a soft cloth. If necessary the carrier can be hand washed at 30 C. Do not dry clean or tumble dry
- Manufactured in the EU
- Note from Lenny Lamb: The colour of the buttons can vary from the one presented in the pictures. Depending on the LOT of the product, the straps regulating the size of the carrier’s panel can be solid black or in the colourway of the carrier