Je Porte Mon Bébé (JPMBB) Little Wrap Without A Knot
A simple, speedy and lightweight baby carrier.
Je Porte Mon Bébé’s Little Wrap Without A Knot is a ring sling like no other. Made from soft stretchy fabric, it’s oh-so easy to adjust and perfect from baby’s first days to the toddler years.
Perfect for wearing around the house and for short trips out and about.
Get notified when back in stock
Need to hold your baby while you make breakfast? Do you have lots of stairs to tackle each day? Or need to get them from your car to the front door without a fuss?
Je Porte Mon Bébé’s Little Wrap Without A Knot will do the job. It’s perfect for quick up-and-downs and for wearing around the house.
Made from soft, stretchy fabric, it’s oh-so easy to adjust and perfect from baby’s first days to the toddler years.
Key Features of the JPMBB Little Wrap Without A Knot
- Newborn to toddler
- Ideal from 0-18 months+ (3.5-14kg / 7-30lbs)
- Suits mums and dads, and especially suited to petite to average size wearers
- Ideal for carrying baby on your front (from newborn) and your hip (from 4-6 months+)
- Combines the convenience of a ring sling with the softness of a stretchy wrap
- Easy to use with simple design, you can adjust it in a matter of seconds
- Lightweight and breathable, it’s great for all seasons
- Can help support breastfeeding and bottle feeding
- Supports baby in an ergonomic, upright position
- The Little Wrap Without A Knot’s unique viscose fabric spreads over your shoulder, your back and your baby, giving a snug fit without feeling restrictive
- At 1.70 metres it’s slightly shorter than most ring slings, so the fabric ‘tail’ won’t get in your way
- Reversible with coordinating colours
- Positioning options make the Little Wrap Without A Knot perfect for both newborns and nosey babies who want to engage with the world around them
- Parent-facing front carrying (from newborn) and hip carrying (from approx 4-6 months)
- Can be worn on your left or right shoulder
Seek guidance from a trained Babywearing Consultant for help with more advanced positioning options, or for use with low birth weight babies.
The Small Print:
- Approved by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Safety Tested to European Standard for Baby Carriers NF EN 13209-2
- Made of viscose, a naturally-derived fabric created from natural or recycled wood cellulose
- All dyes and fabric treatments comply with Oeko-tex 100 standards
- 2-year guarantee (excluding seams)
- Machine wash 30°C. Dry flat. Do not tumble dry
- Made in Europe