Je Porte Mon Bebe (JPMBB) PhysioCarrier
The Je Porte Mon Bebe (JPMBB) PhysioCarrier is packed with intelligent features for a comfy, long-lasting fit. With a light and airy mesh body panel, it’s brilliant for all seasons.
Je Porte Mon Bebe (JPMBB) knows a thing or two about babywearing. The family-run company not only make slings and carriers but also trains babywearing instructors. They do both with an impeccable commitment to supporting the physiology of both baby and wearer.
The PhysioCarrier is JPMBB’s lovingly crafted soft structured carrier and will take you from newborn (with additional Booster Pack) to toddler. It’s has a clean, understated design and is packed with intelligent features for a comfy, long-lasting fit. With a light and airy mesh body panel, it’s brilliant for hot climates and long walks.
Key Features of the Je Porte Mon Bebe (JPMBB) PhysioCarrier
- JPMBB PhysioCarrier is suitable from newborn 3.5kg/7lbs (with additional Booster Pack) to 20kg/44lbs
- Can be used from 5kg/11lbs upwards (around 3-4 months+) without the Booster Pack
- Suits mums and dads, and especially suited to petite to average size wearers
- Ideal for front and back carrying
- Perfect for all seasons: The soft cotton top layer of the body panel simply zips open and rolls away, revealing an airy mesh layer to keep baby cool – and makes it easy to check their position in the carrier
- Cinch-able sides to adjust height and shape of body panel making it easy for babies aged 4-5months+ to be carried with their arms out
- Separately available Booster Pack comprises an additional infant booster & neck support cushion for an elevated and ergonomic position when front or back carrying
- Shoulder straps can be crossed at the back in an ‘X’ or worn rucksack-style
- Dual-adjust buckles securing the shoulder straps, for easy tightening when front or back carrying
- Thick-yet-lightweight breathable padding on waistband and shoulder straps
- Vented and transparent head support holds baby’s head when sleeping, while maintaining ventilation and visibility.
- Padding behind waistband buckle to avoid ‘digging’
- Large integrated pocket on soft body panel
- Comes with detachable mirror to help you see your baby when they are being carried on your back
- Parent-facing front carrying and back carrying (from approx 6 months*)
The Small Print:
- Instruction videos available here.
- Machine washable on gentle cycle.
- Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach.