The Izmi Wrap is a beautiful bamboo wrap from Izmi Baby. It is truly one of the best stretchy wraps we have ever tried. And we’ve tried a lot. It’s incredibly soft, cool to the touch and perfect from baby’s first days.
With just the right amount of stretch, the Izmi Wrap is easy to use and supportive enough to carry bigger babies – meaning it will last longer than many other stretchy wraps.
Once tied on, you can simply pop your baby in and out of the Izmi Wrap throughout the day. With contrast coloured stitching on the edges, putting it on couldn’t be easier.
Read our full review of the Izmi Wrap.
KEY FEATURES OF THE IZMI WRAP
- Izmi Baby Wrap is suitable for babies weighing 2.2kg – 9kg (5lbs – 20lbs)
- Ideal from 0-9 months
- Great for dads and mums
- Suits wearers of all sizes
- Suitable for carrying twins
- Bamboo fabric makes it breathable and cool to the touch, ideal for all seasons
- Evenly distributes baby’s weight over your shoulders and upper body
- Holds baby in an ergonomic position, supporting their developing hips
- 2-way stretchy fabric is both comfy and supportive
- Soft on baby’s skin with no hard clips or buckles
- Easy to tie with contrast colour stitching with reinforced edges, making it ideal for beginners
- Easy to pop baby in and out, without having to take off or re-tie the wrap
- Suitable for parent-facing front carrying (from newborn) and hip carrying (from approx 4 months+)
The Small Print:
- 97% Bamboo Viscose, 3% Spandex
- Machine wash at 30 degrees. Do not bleach, tumble dry, dry clean or iron
- Designed in the UK
- Tested to Safety Standard CEN/TR 16512:2015