The Izmi Essential Wrap can be used from newborn (5lbs) for complete carrying freedom. It has been designed to adapt to both you and your baby, giving you a snug and supportive fit which ensures your baby is both safe and comfortable. Made from 95% cotton and 5% elastane, is it wonderfully soft, breathable and moisture-wicking, and a fab budget-friendly alternative to the luxurious bamboo Izmi Baby Wrap. Baby stays safe, secure and just the right temperature against your chest, helping them settle quickly. Once tied on, you can simply pop your baby in and out of the Wrap throughout the day
The Izmi Essential Carrier is the new streamlined version of the ever popular Izmi Baby Carrier. All Izmi carriers are Carrying Consultant designed to offer the natural simplicity of a baby wrap with all the support of a structured carrier. This easy to use and adjustable carrier is ideal from newborn to walking. We particularly love how supportive Izmi carriers are for even very small newborns.
Made from soft, strong polyester fabric rather than cotton, the Izmi Essential Carrier still has all the great softness and adjustability of the original Izmi Carrier. The Izmi Essential offers a brilliant, affordable solution for safe, secure front or hip carrying. If you’d like extra accessories and the option of a back carrying position, then you’ll need the organic cotton Izmi Baby Carrier for a fully featured Izmi experience.
Incredibly lightweight and compact, with no bulky padding, the Izmi Essential Carrier is perfect for wearing around the house – and for long days out. We find it’s also brilliant as a holiday carrier, or for situations where your existing wrap or carrier is too bulky.
This clever little carrier folds down so small it will easily fit in your bag ready for when you need it. With all it’s awesome features and high quality design the Izmi Essential Carrier offers fantastic value for money. We love it.
KEY FEATURES OF THE IZMI ESSENTIAL WRAP
Izmi Essential Wrap is Suitable For:
- The Izmi Essential Wrap is suitable for babies weighing 2.3kg – 9kg (5lbs – 20lbs)
- Ideal from 0 to 6 months+
- Suits mums and dads of all sizes
Izmi Essential Wrap Product Features:
- Evenly distributes baby’s weight over your shoulders and upper body
- Holds baby in an ergonomic position, supporting their developing hips
- 2-way stretchy fabric is both comfy and supportive
- Soft on baby’s skin with no hard clips or buckles
- Easy to pop baby in and out, without having to take off or re-tie the wrap
- Made from 95% cotton and 5% elastane
Izmi Essential Wrap Positions:
- Suitable for parent-facing front carrying (from newborn) and hip carrying (from approx 4 months+)
KEY FEATURES OF THE IZMI ESSENTIAL BABY CARRIER
Izmi Essential Carrier is Suitable For:
- The Izmi Essential Baby Carrier is suitable for babies weighing 3.2kg – 15kg (7lbs – 33lbs)
- Ideal from 0 to 6 months+
- Suits mums and dads, and especially suited to petite to average size wearers
Izmi Essential Carrier Product Features:
- Combines the soft flexibility of a baby wrap or sling with the secure structure of a carrier
- Easy to use, simple design
- Highly flexible baby seat extends width ways using hidden velcro tabs, allowing the carrier to grow with your baby
- Dual-adjust buckles to secure the shoulder straps, allowing you to tighten the carrier by pulling straps forwards or back.
- Soft-touch, durable polyester fabrics.
Izmi Essential Carrier Positions:
- Offers multiple carrying positions: Parent-facing front carrying (from newborn); world-facing front carrying and hip carrying (from approx 4-5 months*).
- *It is recommended that babies should not be carried in a world facing position for long periods of time. Babies under 4-5 months who do not have sufficient head and neck control and/or cannot comfortably sit with their head above the top of the body panel should NOT be carried in this position
The Small Print:
- Izmi Essential Carrier is approved by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute and tested to Safety Standard EN13209-2: 2015 and US Safety Standard ASTM F223
- Machine washable on a cold, gentle cycle. Do not bleach
- Reshape while wet and hang dry
- Do not tumble dry, dry clean or iron
You can book a video consultation here. Live chat with us below, call 0345 222 9004, DM us on Instagram or email@example.com.
Always follow the TICKS guidelines for safe babywearing.