The Izmi Essential Carrier is the new streamlined version of the ever popular Izmi Baby Carrier. All Izmi carriers are Carrying Consultant designed to offer the natural simplicity of a baby wrap with all the support of a structured carrier.
This easy to use and adjustable carrier is ideal from newborn to walking. We particularly love how supportive Izmi carriers are for even very small newborns.
Made from soft, strong polyester fabric rather than cotton, the Izmi Essential still has all the great softness and adjustability of the original Izmi Carrier. The Izmi Essential offers a brilliant, affordable solution for safe, secure front or hip carrying. If you’d like extra accessories and the option of a back carrying position, then you’ll need the Izmi Baby Carrier for a fully featured Izmi experience.
Incredibly lightweight and compact, with no bulky padding, the Izmi Essential Carrier is perfect for wearing around the house – and for long days out. We find it’s also brilliant as a holiday carrier, or for situations where your existing wrap or carrier is too bulky.
This clever little carrier folds down so small it will easily fit in your bag ready for when you need it. With all it’s awesome features and high quality design the Izmi Essential offers fantastic value for money. We love it.
KEY FEATURES OF THE IZMI ESSENTIAL CARRIER
Izmi Essential Carrier is Suitable For:
- The Izmi Essential Baby Carrier is suitable for babies weighing 3.2kg – 15kg (7lbs – 33lbs)
- Ideal from 0 to 9-12 months+
- Suits mums and dads, and especially suited to petite to average size wearers
Izmi Essential Carrier Product Features:
- Combines the soft flexibility of a baby wrap or sling with the secure structure of a carrier
- Easy to use, simple design
- Highly flexible baby seat extends width ways using hidden velcro tabs, allowing the carrier to grow with your baby
- Dual-adjust buckles to secure the shoulder straps, allowing you to tighten the carrier by pulling straps forwards or back.
- Soft-touch, durable polyester fabrics.
Izmi Essential Carrier Positions:
- Offers multiple carrying positions: Parent-facing front carrying (from newborn); world-facing front carrying and hip carrying (from approx 4-5 months*).
- *It is recommended that babies should not be carried in a world facing position for long periods of time. Babies under 4-5 months who do not have sufficient head and neck control and/or cannot comfortably sit with their head above the top of the body panel should NOT be carried in this position
The Small Print:
- Approved by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Safety Tested to Safety Standard EN13209-2: 2015 and US Safety Standard ASTM F223
- Machine washable on a cold, gentle cycle. Do not bleach
- Reshape while wet and hang dry
- Do not tumble dry, dry clean or iron