The Izmi Breeze Baby Carrier has the simplicity of a baby wrap with all the support of a structured carrier.
This easy to use and adjustable carrier is ideal from newborn and perfect for use in warmer weather – and all year round. Features a mesh body panel, providing extra ventilation to keep you and your baby cool.
Super lightweight and compact, with no bulky padding, the Izmi Breeze Baby Carrier is perfect for wearing around the house – and for long days out.
This clever little carrier folds down small enough to fit in your bag or pop under your buggy. We love it.
If you’d like to find out more, you can read our review of the Izmi Baby Carrier.
KEY FEATURES OF THE IZMI BREEZE BABY CARRIER
- The Izmi Breeze Baby Carrier is suitable for babies weighing 3.2kg – 15kg (7lbs – 33lbs)
- Ideal from 0-9m+
- Suits mums and dads, and especially suited to petite to average size wearers
- Combines the soft flexibility of a baby wrap or sling with the secure structure of a carrier
- Easy to use, simple design
- Soft fabric mesh body panel, providing extra ventilation to keep your baby cool
- Includes optional booster cushion for newborns
- Highly flexible waistband extends width ways using hidden velcro tabs, allowing the carrier to grow with your baby
- Spreadable wrap-style shoulder straps to distribute baby’s weight, with adjusters that give a snug fitting back carry
- Straps can be worn crossed in an ‘X’ shape or rucksack-style
- Dual-adjust buckles to secure the shoulder straps, allowing you wearer to tighten the carrier by pulling straps forwards or back.
- Offers multiple carrying positions: Parent-facing front carrying (from newborn); world-facing front carrying and hip carrying (from approx 4-5 months*), back carrying (from approx 6 months*) and tandem carrying
- Suitable for tandem carrying 2 babies, when two Izmi Baby carriers are worn together (two babies in a hip carry from approx 4-5months+, or one in a front carry and one in a back carry from approx 6 months+)
- *It is recommended that babies should not be carried in a world facing position for long periods of time. Babies under 4-5 months who do not have sufficient head and neck control and/or cannot comfortably sit with their head above the top of the body panel should NOT be carried in this position
The Small Print:
- Approved by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Safety Tested to Safety Standard EN13209-2: 2015 and US Safety Standard ASTM F223
- Machine washable on a cold, gentle cycle. Do not bleach
- Reshape while wet and hang dry
- Do not tumble dry, dry clean or iron
You can book a video consultation here. Live chat with us below, call 0345 222 9004, DM us on Instagram or email@example.com.
Always follow the TICKS guidelines for safe babywearing.