Izmi Baby Carrier
The new Izmi Carrier allows parents and babies to enjoy the soft intimacy of a fabric sling, with the support and comfort of a buckled carrier. Designed by an expert babywearing consultant and based on extensive research with both mums and dads, it’s no surprise this is one of the cleverest new carriers we’ve seen in recent years.
A compact, clever and comfortable carrier with multiple positions, suitable from birth to walking (0 to 18 months).
- Suitable for babies weighing 3.2kg – 15kg (7lbs – 33lbs)
- Ideal from newborn to walking (0 to 12-18 months)
- Combines the soft flexibility of a wrap or sling with the secure structure of a carrier
- Offers multiple positions: Parent-facing front carrying (from newborn); world-facing front carrying and hip carrying (from approx 4-5 months*), back carrying (from approx 6 months+) and tandem carrying
- Straps can be worn crossed in an ‘X’ shape or rucksack-style
- Suits mums and dads, and especially suited to petite to average size wearers
- Includes optional booster cushion for newborns
- Adjustable seat extends width ways using hidden velcro tabs, allowing the carrier to grow with your baby
- Approved by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Safety Tested to Safety Standard EN13209-2: 2015 and US Safety Standard ASTM F223
- Machine washable on a cold, gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Reshape while wet and hang dry. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Do not iron.
- *It is recommended that babies should not be carried in a world facing position for long periods of time. Babies under 4-5 months who do not have sufficient head and neck control and/or cannot comfortably sit with their head above the top of the body panel should NOT be carried in this position.