We are still dispatching online orders as usual. Expected delivery time for the UK is around 5 working days, rest of the world around 7 working days - but please be aware this could be subject to local delays, depending on your local delivery service.
We are able to fast track some UK orders, depending on stock and availability. If you're in a hurry for your item, please contact Hannah and the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hop-Tyes are super-soft, adjustable tie-on carriers from Hoppediz.
Get notified when back in stock
Hop-Tyes are adjustable tie-on carriers from Hoppediz, made from super soft woven fabric.
It’s a great in-between carrier for those who like the look of pretty woven wraps but also love the convenience of soft structured carriers.
Suitable from newborn to toddler, the Hop Tye has wide, wrap-style shoulder straps to evenly distribute baby’s weight, making it incredibly comfortable for you. Structured enough to provide support for heavy babies and smaller toddlers, yet soft and wrap-like to give you all the snuggly comfort you want for carrying a newborn. Neat little drawstrings enable the Hop-Tye to expand width ways and grow with your baby.
The newer ‘Conversion’ model offers a greater degree of adjustability. You can easily adjust both the height and width of the seat to get the best fit for your baby. It’s our top choice for a tie on, ‘mei tai’ style carrier that’s truly newborn-friendly.
Key Features of the Hoppediz Hop-Tye
- Suitable from newborn to toddler
- ‘Conversion’ model features extra drawstrings on the body panel for a greater degree of adjustability, make it particularly well suited for newborns (7lbs+)
- Use for front and back carries
- Extra-wide shoulder straps (up to 25 cm) to spread baby’s weight
- Suitable for wearers of all heights and builds
- Flexible base that adjusts width ways, growing with your baby
- Rollable hood that can be used a a headrest
- Made from super soft 100% cotton Hoppediz woven wrap fabric
- Spot clean where possible. Machine wash using a gentle cycle up to 40 degrees C and use a mild detergent. Do not tumble dry.