Hippychick Hip Seat
Hippychick Hip Seat is a brilliant baby carrying aid.
Are you getting aches and pains from carrying your child on your hip? This hip seat will cleverly support your babywearing posture.
It’s ideal for toddlers who want to come up-and-down on a very regular basis.
Get notified when back in stock
Hippychick Hip Seat provides a firm shelf for your child to sit on, supporting their weight and your posture. It’s brilliant for babywearing around the house, and when out and about. It’s especially good when your toddler wants to come up-and-down on a very regular basis!
Are you starting to ache from carrying your baby or toddler on your hip? With the Hippychick Hip Seat your back stays straight and supported. Your little one will be tucked ergonomically into your waist and chest, providing comfort and security for you and your baby.
This baby carrying aid is lightweight and tucks neatly into its own storage bag. You can tuck it under your buggy or stroller so it’s always to hand if you need it.
Reminder: The Hippychick Hip Seat is a carrying aid, not a hands-free baby carrier. Support your baby with one arm and hand at all times when using the hip seat.
Key Features of the Hippychick Hip Seat
Hippychick Hip Seat is Suitable For:
- Hipchick Hip Seat is brilliant for babies and toddlers aged from 6 months to 3 years (6kg to 20kg)
- Great for quick up-and-downs, both around the house and when out and about
- Suits mums and dads
Hippychick Hip Seat Product Features:
- Exceptionally easy to put on and take off
- Simply Velcro on around you like a belt, and secure with the safety buckle
- Clean and simple design with no complex adjustments
- Firm, structured seat with a non-slip pad for added security
- Only for use with infants who have full head, neck and upper body control (not less than 6 months old)
- Comes with an organic cotton drawstring storage bag
Carrying Positions for the Hippychick Hip Seat:
- Ideal for hip carrying and front carrying
- Place your child on the seat with legs astride if facing you, or bottom firmly on the non-slip seat if facing out.
- Always keep one hand on your child
- Your balance may be adversely affected by your movement and that of your child
- Not suitable for use during sporting activities
The Small Print:
- View video instructions here
- Fits waists from approx 26 to 42 inches maximum. Extenders available on request for larger measurements
- Designed in the UK and fully tested to European Safety Standards EN13209-2: 2005
- Simply remove the lightweight seat for machine washing
- Do not use while pregnant