The Hana Baby Organic Wrap is perfect for carrying newborns. Its super soft, stretchy bamboo blend fabric contours perfectly around you and your baby to offer an easy, snug fit every time.
Once tied on, you can simply pop your baby in and out of the Hana Baby Organic wrap throughout the day.
KEY FEATURES OF THE HANA BABY ORGANIC WRAP
Hana Baby Wrap is Suitable For:
- Hana Baby Wrap is suitable for babies weighing 5lb – 27lb (2.2kg – 27lb)
- Ideal from 0 to 3-6 months+
- Ideal for ‘kangaroo care’ and can be suitable for low birth weight babies (with support from a qualified babywearing or medical professional)
- Great for dads and mums
- Standard size suits wearers of all sizes
- Short version ideal for wearers 5’2″ and below/ UK women’s size 8 and below.
Hana Baby Wrap Product Features:
- Organic cotton and bamboo blend fabric makes it breathable and cool to the touch, ideal for all seasons
- Evenly distributes baby’s weight over your shoulders and upper body
- Holds baby in an ergonomic position, supporting their developing hips
- 2-way stretch fabric is comfy and supportive
- Soft on baby’s skin with no hard clips or buckles
- Tie once in the morning, leave it on like a t-shirt, and simply pop baby in and out during the day
- Bamboo fabric is naturally anti-bacterial and hypoallergenic, with a natural UV filter
- Bamboo is to three times more breathable than cotton, naturally helps to regulate your baby’s temperature and helping to keep you warm in winter and cool in summer
- Suitable for parent-facing front carrying
The Small Print:
- Machine washable at 40 degrees. Tumble dry on low. Wash separately before use.
- All fabrics and dyes used are Oeko Tex standard 100 certified