NEW Ergobaby Omni Breeze
The latest model of the bestselling Ergobaby Omni 360 baby carrier
This super-breathable version features soft, flexible mesh fabric to keep you and your baby cool in hot weather. It has all the same features and functions as the ever-popular Ergobaby Omni 360 Cool Air Mesh, but extra streamlined with a softer fabric panel and shoulder straps.
Suitable for front carrying, back carrying and outward-facing carrying.
Ergobaby’s new Omni Breeze allows for every carrying position you need – plus it has their maximum level of airflow and ventilation to keep you and baby cool. Suitable from newborn to toddler, with no infant insert required!
Petite mum? This streamlined, bulk-free carrier is the Ergobaby for you.
If you’re looking for a baby carrier that does it all – and helps you keep your cool – then look no further.
KEY FEATURES OF THE NEW ERGOBABY OMNI BREEZE BABY CARRIER
Ergobaby Omni Breeze is Suitable For:
- Suitable for babies from 3.2kg – 20kg (7lbs – 45 lbs), with no infant insert needed
- Ideal from 0-2 months to 2years+
- Brilliant for both mums and dads
Ergobaby Omni Breeze Product Features:
- Ergobaby Omni Breeze’s ergonomic designs supports baby in a hip-healthy position at all stages and in all positions
- Super soft, breathable mesh fabric covering most of the carrier, including mesh panels on the waistband and lumbar support
- Integrated lumbar support panel on waistband gives extra comfort for the wearer
- Easy sliders make it simple to adjust the carrier between parent-facing and world-facing positions
- Cushioned head and neck support for baby
- Padded, crossable shoulder straps for extra adjustability, which can also be worn rucksack-style
- Handy side pockets on the waistband for storing things like your phone or keys
- Tuck-away hood for sun protection and privacy.
- Includes a new large, super-soft detachable pouch to keep your keys, phone and wallet in.
Ergobaby Omni Breeze Positions:
- Accommodates 4 ergonomic carrying positions: Parent-facing front carrying (from newborn); outward-facing front carrying (from approx 4-5 months+*), hip and back carrying (from approx 6 months+)
- *It is recommended that babies should not be carried in a world facing position for long periods of time. Babies under 4-5 months who do not have sufficient head and neck control and/or cannot comfortably sit with their head above the top of the body panel should NOT be carried in this position
The Small Print:
- Machine washable at 30C, air dry
- 100% polyester
- Waistbelt range: 45.4 cm – 145 cm