Ergobaby introduces the Omni 360: their ultimate, all-in-one baby carrier. Suitable from newborn to toddler, with no infant insert required!
Ergobaby’s most versatile carrier yet, it combines the adjustability of the Ergobaby Adapt with the Ergobaby 360’s outwards-facing position.
If you’re looking for the Ergobaby that does everything: this is it.
KEY FEATURES OF THE ERGOBABY OMNI 360 BABY CARRIER
Ergobaby Omni 360 is Suitable For:
- Suitable for babies from 3.2kg – 20kg (7lbs – 45 lbs), with no infant insert needed
- Ideal from 0-1 months to 2-3 years +
- Brilliant for both mums and dads
Ergobaby Omni 360 Product Features:
- Ergobaby Omni 360’s ergonomic design supports baby in a hip-healthy position at all stages and in all positions
- Integrated lumbar support panel on waistband gives extra comfort to the wearer
- The width of the carrier adjusts with Velcro tabs, ensuring the carrier grows with your baby
- Simple button adjusters extend the height of the carrier to accommodate your baby as they grow
- Cushioned head and neck support for baby
- Extra padded, crossable shoulder straps for extra adjustability, which can also be worn rucksack-style
- Tuck-away hood for sun protection (UPF 50+) and privacy.
- This latest Ergobaby carrier includes a new large detachable pouch to keep your keys, phone and wallet in.
Ergobaby Omni 360 Positions:
- Accommodates 4 ergonomic carrying positions: Parent-facing front carrying (from newborn); outward-facing front carrying (from approx 4-5 months+*), hip and back carrying (from approx 6 months+)
- *It is recommended that babies should not be carried in a world facing position for long periods of time. Babies under 4-5 months who do not have sufficient head and neck control and/or cannot comfortably sit with their head above the top of the body panel should NOT be carried in this position
The Small Print:
- 100% Premium Cotton and machine washable