Ergobaby Omni 360 Cool Air Mesh
The Ergobaby Omni 360 is the ultimate, does-it-all baby carrier.
This Cool Air Mesh edition offers extra ventilation to help keep you and your baby cool.
Get notified when back in stock
Ergobaby’s all-in-one, newborn ready Omni 360 Cool Air Mesh has every carrying position you need – plus clever ventilation to keep you and baby cool. Suitable from newborn to toddler, with no infant insert required!
Ergobaby’s most versatile carrier yet, it combines the adjustability of the Ergobaby Adapt, the outward-facing option of the 360 and the breathability of the Cool Air.
If you’re looking for a baby carrier that does it all – and helps you keep your cool – then look no further.
KEY FEATURES OF THE ERGOBABY OMNI 360 COOL AIR MESH BABY CARRIER
Ergobaby Omni 360 Cool Air Mesh is Suitable For:
- Suitable for babies from 3.2kg – 20kg (7lbs – 45 lbs), with no infant insert needed
- Ideal from 0-1 months to 2-3 years +
- Brilliant for both mums and dads
Ergobaby Omni 360 Cool Air Mesh Product Features:
- Ergobaby Omni 360 Cool Air Mesh’s ergonomic designs supports baby in a hip-healthy position at all stages and in all positions
- Super soft, breathable mesh fabric panel
- Integrated lumbar support panel on waistband gives extra comfort for the wearer
- Width of the carrier adjusts with Velcro tabs, ensuring the carrier grows with your baby
- Easy sliders make it simple to adjust the carrier between parent-facing and world-facing positions
- Simple button adjusters extend height of the carrier to accommodate your baby as they grow
- Cushioned head and neck support for baby
- Extra padded, crossable shoulder straps for extra adjustability, which can also be worn rucksack-style
- Tuck-away hood for sun protection (UPF 50+) and privacy.
- Includes a new large, super-soft detachable pouch to keep your keys, phone and wallet in.
Ergobaby Omni 360 Cool Air Mesh Positions:
- Accommodates 4 ergonomic carrying positions: Parent-facing front carrying (from newborn); outward-facing front carrying (from approx 4-5 months+*), hip and back carrying (from approx 6 months+)
- *It is recommended that babies should not be carried in a world facing position for long periods of time. Babies under 4-5 months who do not have sufficient head and neck control and/or cannot comfortably sit with their head above the top of the body panel should NOT be carried in this position
The Small Print:
- Machine washable