The Didymos DidyGo buckled Onbuhimo is an incredibly convenient back carrier inspired by traditional Japanese slings. It offers a quick and easy way to carry a bigger baby or toddler on your back for short-to-medium periods.
This baby and toddler carrier supports your child in a comfortable piggy back position. Made from high quality and beautiful Didymos woven wrap fabrics, the Didymos Onbuhimo softly moulds around your baby whilst carrying them securely.
It’s super easy to use, just like a backpack. Lightweight and compact this carrier is perfect to keep in your bag for when little legs get tired. With padded shoulder straps and no waistband, the Didymos Onbhimo is also ideal for use while pregnant as there is no pressure on your growing bump.
Even better, it’s adjustable body panel allows the Didymos Onbuhimo to easily grow with your baby, so it offers comfortable convenient carrying for a wide range of ages. We find that the Didymos Onbuhimo lasts from 6 months to at least 2 years or more.
KEY FEATURES OF THE DIDYMOS DIDYGO ONBUHIMO BACK CARRIER
Didymos DidyGo Onbuhimo is Suitable For:
- Suitable for bigger babies and toddlers, weighing 7kg – 20kg (15.5lbs – 44lbs)
- This baby carrier is ideal from approx 6 months to 2 years+
- Suits parents of all sizes, from petite to plus size
Didymos DidyGo Onbuhimo Product Features:
- Didymos Onbuhimo combines the comfortable support and mouldability of a woven wrap, with the quick convenience of a ruck sack
- Padded shoulder straps and padding for baby’s legs mean that you’re both comfortable
- Super-soft fabric body panel creates a snug pouch that moulds around your baby, giving a perfect fit every time
- Without a waistband, making this carrier ideal for use in pregnancy
- Drawstring at the base of the body panel adjusts both the height and width of the carrier
- Integrated hood with drawstring adjustment, which also doubles as a headrest when folded
- Compact and easy to pop in a bag when not in use
- Great for use in all seasons
Didymos DidyGo Onbuhimo Positions:
- Suitable for back carries only, from approximately 6 months or when your baby is able to sit unaided.
The Small Print:
- DidySnap complies with the prevailing CEN/TR 16512 safety standards.
- Machine wash on a gentle cycle. Close buckles before washing. Use mild detergent. Do not bleach, do not tumble dry.
You can book a video consultation here. Live chat with us below, call 0345 222 9004, DM us on Instagram or email@example.com.
Always follow the TICKS guidelines for safe babywearing.