We are still dispatching online orders as usual. Expected delivery time for the UK is around 5 working days, rest of the world around 7 working days - but please be aware this could be subject to local delays, depending on your local delivery service.
We are able to fast track some UK orders, depending on stock and availability. If you're in a hurry for your item, please contact Hannah and the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Connecta Toddler Carrier
£89.95 – £109.95
Connecta Toddler Carrier is the big sibling of the infamous Connecta Baby Carrier.
Same great Connecta features, same compact, lightweight design – just a bigger size to comfortably support your not-so-little one.
More information on Buckled Baby Carriers.
Get notified when back in stock
The big sibling to the Connecta baby carrier, this is one of the most lightweight toddler baby carriers around.
We love the Connecta Toddler Carrier for little ones aged 18 months to 3 years and beyond.
With no thick padding, this super lightweight carrier distributes your toddler’s weight brilliantly around your body.
It packs down small and will tuck away neatly into your bag or under your buggy, making it an ideal travelling companion. And so much easy than taking a buggy ‘just in case’ when you’re out and about.
KEY FEATURES OF THE CONNECTA TODDLER CARRIER
- Suitable for 18 months to 3 years+
- Suits both mums and dads
- Comes in petite strap version, for petite wearers who wish to use the Connecta Toddler Crrierfor back carrying
- Connecta Toddler Carrier is compact, lightweight and has no bulky padding
- Easy to use, ideal for toddlers who want quick up-and-downs
- Great for wearing around the house and on long days out
- Folds away small enough to fit in your bag or under your buggy when not in use, making it an ideal travelling companion
- Supports toddlers in optimal ergonomic position, ensuring safety and comfort for your child
- Crossed shoulder straps when front carrying, which provide easy adjustability and a snug fit
- Straps worn rucksack-style when back carrying, using accessory strap to secure them in place
- Integrated sleep hood
- Seat can be narrowed as needed with the use of the accessory strap
- Petite strap version features approx 2 inches less padding on shoulder straps than Standard strap version, giving a more snug fit when back carrying for those under 5’2″ and/or UK ladies size 8 or under (strap type does not affect fit when front carrying)
- Suitable for front carrying and back carrying
- May also be used for hip carrying
The Small Print:
- Machine washable, spot clean where needed
- 100% GOTS organic cotton straps and lining
- Designed in Britain and made in the EU
- Certified to meet CEN/TR16512:2015, BS EN 13209-2:2005 and ASTM F2236-14 safety standards