Connecta Solar Baby Carrier
The ultimate baby carrier for wearing in hot weather, made from sun-protective fabric. It’s the perfect holiday sling.
The ultimate baby carrier for wearing in hot weather.
We adore Connecta Baby Carriers. The Solar model is made from a sun-protective fabric, blocking 95-99% of the sun’s harmful UVA and UVB rays. (Connecta Baby Carriers in printed, organic cotton are great in hot weather, too!)
We love this carrier for 2-3-month-olds to toddler. With no thick padding, it distributes baby’s weight brilliantly around your body.
It’s also quick to dry and super lightweight, making it an ideal baby carrier for traveling and holidays.
Key Features of the Connecta Solar Baby Carrier
- Suitable from birth to toddler (3.5kg – 24kg / 7.5lb – 53lbs)
- Ideal from 2-3 months to 18-24 months+
- Suits both mums and dads
- Petite strap version features approx 2 inches less padding on shoulder straps than Standard strap version, giving a more snug fit when back carrying for those under 5’2″ and/or UK ladies size 8 or under (strap type does not affect fit when front carrying)
- Connecta Solar is designed to keep your baby cool in the heat of summer as well as offering protection from the sun
- Quick drying and ideal for use during light rain showers or by the pool or beach. (Never attempt to swim with a baby in any carrier.)
- Made from a sun-protective fabric which blocks 95- 99% of the suns harmful UVA and UVB rays
- Highly breathable and non-irritating, even to sensitive skin.
- No newborn inserts or complex adjustments
- Compact, super lightweight and no bulky padding
- Folds away small enough to fit in your bag or under your buggy when not in use
- Suitable for wearing all year round
- Great for wearing indoors and outdoors
- Supports baby in optimal ergonomic position, ensuring safety and comfort for your child
- Seat can be narrowed as needed for smaller babies, with the use of the accessory strap (included)
- Crossed shoulder straps when front carrying, which provide easy adjustability and a snug fit
- Straps worn rucksack-style when back carrying, using accessory strap to secure them in place
- Integrated sleep hood
- Suitable for front carrying (from newborn) and back carrying (from approx 6 months+)
- May also be used for hip carrying (from 5-6 months+)
The Small Print:
- Body panel:14″ wide at the base and 20″ high, excluding hood
- Machine washable
- Designed in Britain and made in the EU
- Certified to meet CEN/TR16512:2015, BS EN 13209-2:2005 and ASTM F2236-14 safety standards