Connecta Baby Carrier
£74.95 – £99.95
The Connecta Baby Carrier is one of Wear My Baby’s all-time favourites.
This super lightweight carrier cleverly distributes baby’s weight around your body. It folds down to fit in your bag, making the Connecta an ideal travelling companion. Pure, simple genius.
Connecta is one of Wear My Baby’s all-time favourite baby carriers.
With no thick padding, this super lightweight carrier distributes baby’s weight brilliantly around your body.
It packs down small and will tuck away neatly into your bag or under your buggy, making it an ideal travelling companion.
We love this carrier for 2-3 month-olds to 2-year-olds, though it can also be adjusted for newborns, too.
The Connecta baby carrier is pure, simple genius.
Key Features of the Connecta Baby Carrier
- Suitable from birth to toddler (3.5kg – 24kg / 7.5lb – 53lbs)
- Ideal from 2-3 months to 18-24 months+
- Suits both mums and dads
- Comes in petite strap version, for petite wearers who wish to use the Connecta for back carrying
- No newborn inserts or complex adjustments
- Compact, lightweight and no bulky padding
- Folds away small enough to fit in your bag or under your buggy when not in use
- Great for wearing indoors and outdoors
- Supports baby in optimal ergonomic position, ensuring safety and comfort for your child
- Seat can be narrowed as needed for smaller babies, with the use of the accessory strap (included)
- Crossed shoulder straps when front carrying, which provide easy adjustability and a snug fit
- Straps worn rucksack-style when back carrying, using accessory strap to secure them in place
- Integrated sleep hood
- Body panel is 14 inches wide at the base and 20 inches high, excluding the hood
- Petite strap version features approx 2 inches less padding on shoulder straps than Standard strap version, giving a more snug fit when back carrying for those under 5’2″ and/or UK ladies size 8 or under (strap type does not affect fit when front carrying)
- Suitable for front carrying (from newborn) and back carrying (from approx 6 months+)
- May also be used for hip carrying (from 5-6 months+)
The Small Print:
- Machine washable
- 100% GOTS organic cotton straps and lining
- Designed in Britain and made in the EU
- Certified to meet CEN/TR16512:2015, BS EN 13209-2:2005 and ASTM F2236-14 safety standards