Cococho’s baby-to-toddler carrier makes back carrying easy and comfortable. Unlike most soft structured carriers, you load and secure baby into the carrier first, before putting the carrier on your chest or back.
A brilliant, lightweight alternative to more cumbersome framed back carriers.
Great for wearing indoors as well as on long walks
KEY FEATURES OF THE COCOCHO FRONT AND BACK BABY CARRIER
Cococho Baby Carrier is Suitable For:
- Cococho Baby Carrier is suitable for front carrying from 7lbs (3.2kg) to 26lb (12kg) and suitable for back carrying from 4-6months to 40lbs (18kg)
- Ideal for front carrying from approx. 3 months to 2 years+
- Ideal for back carrying from approx. 6 months to 2yrs+
- Suits Mums and Dads
- Suitable for a wide range of wearers, from petite to plus size
Cococho Baby Carrier Product Features:
- Integrated harness safely secures your baby place BEFORE putting the carrier on, for extra peace of mind
- This unique method allows for safe and unassisted back carrying from 4-6months+
- Cococho’s clever design gives you a superb fit when back carrying, with baby seated high up on your back, helping to ensure a great view for your little one – making it a fantastic, lightweight alternative to framed back carriers used for walking and hiking
- Just the right amount of padding, making it comfy without being bulky
- As well as distributing the baby’s weight between the parent’s shoulders and waist, the Cococho’s adjustable waist belt can be extended as your baby grows, so their hips are supported in a healthy, ergonomic position
- The roomy and adjustable back support allows the baby’s spine to gently curve (without slumping), providing built-in head and neck support, without restricting the baby’s head, neck or shoulder movement
- The baby’s arms can remain snug inside the carrier or move freely
- Special fabric layering and 3D cotton mesh make the Cococho durable yet surprisingly soft and well ventilated
Cococho Baby Carrier Carrying Positions:
- 2 ergonomic carrying positions: Parent-facing front carrying (from newborn); ) and back carrying (from approx 4-6 months+)
The Small Print:
- Machine washable at 30 degrees. Connect all buckles before washing
You can book a video consultation here. Live chat with us below, call 0345 222 9004, DM us on Instagram or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Always follow the TICKS guidelines for safe babywearing.