A classic, comfy buckled carrier from the good people at Boba, with a clever little booster seat for newborns.
Boba 4G has a clever little booster seat makes it suitable for newborns, combined with a large body panel that will see you well into toddlerdom.
The Wear My Baby team loves a geometric design, so the Vail and Limited are our particular favourites 🙂
The Boba 4G’s gently contoured shoulder straps make it especially comfy for carrying your baby or toddler on your back (from 6 months+), while also great for front carries.
Key Features of the Boba 4G Carrier
- Boba 4G is suitable for babies weighing 7-45lbs (3.5-20kg)
- Ideal from 1-3 months to 2-3 years
- Suits mums and dads
- Newborn insert ‘booster cushion’ that easily attaches with poppers
- This adjustable booster cushion adjusts to two different ergonomic positions for small newborns (7-10bs / 3-4.5kg) and slightly larger babies (11-15 lbs / 5-7kg), to help ensure they’re positioned at the correct height in the carrier
- Firm, padded waistband and shoulder straps, giving brilliant support without too much bulk
- Lightweight, detachable sleeping hood gives extra support and some protection from the elements
- 3 built-in pockets for your keys, phone and wallet
- Comes with optional detachable foot straps, to help keep older children well supported
- Ideal for front and back carrying
- Can also be used for hip carrying
The Small Print:
- Waistband range of 25” to 58″
- Body panel of the carrier 14″ wide x 15.5″ high
- Durable and easy to clean
- Machine washable
- EN13209-2 Soft Carriers Certified