Beco’s classic and sleek baby carrier that grows with your baby, with a clever and fuss-free design.
The Beco Gemini has a clever and fuss-free design and comes in a range of gorgeous neutral patterns. You’ll be able to wear your baby on your front facing-in, facing-out, or on your back. It’s a firm favourite with families who want a supportive, structured carrier for newborns and upwards.
Beco Gemini is also available in a lightweight, cool air mesh version, ideal for hotter climates.
Key Features of the Beco Gemini
- Beco Gemini is suitable for babies weighing 7-35lbs (2.5-16kg)
- Ideal from newborn to 18months+
- Suits dads and mums or all sizes
- The Beco Gemini has wide, softly padded shoulder straps can be worn crossed (in an ‘X’ shape) or straight (rucksack style)
- Wide, firmly padded waist belt for lumbar support, with handy pocket
- Body panel grows with your baby, expanding width-ways using simple poppers and length-ways with small shoulder clips
- Excellent head support for the smallest babies
- Leg padding for baby
- Cool version is extra lightweight, flexible and features air mesh fabric for extra ventilation
- Updated, button-free buckles on the waistband and shoulder straps.
- Offers multiple carrying positions: Parent-facing front carrying (from newborn); world-facing front carrying and hip carrying (from approx 4-5 months*) and back carrying (from approx 6 months*)
*It is recommended that babies should not be carried in a world facing position for long periods of time. Babies under 4-5 months who do not have sufficient head and neck control and/or cannot comfortably sit with their head above the top of the body panel should NOT be carried in this position
The Small Print:
- Waist: 27-59″
- Shoulder straps: 23-45″
- Body panel: 13″ x 18.5″ tall with headrest up (14″ tall with headrest folded)
- Machine washable
EN13209-2 Soft Carriers Certified