Looking for a supportive baby carrier with all the bells and whistles?
The new Beco 8 combines of all the features your heart could desire – from infancy to toddlerhood, wear your little one on your front facing-in, facing-out, or on your back. We love how easy the slate grey fabric is to clean – whether it’s you or you little one making a mess!
With removable lumbar support and firm padding on the waistband, it’s a brilliant option for those who like a more structured carrier.
- Suitable for babies from 7-45lbs (3.5-20kg)
- Ideal for newborns to 2yrs
- Fits parents size XS-XXL
- Integrated infant booster seat (fully removable)
- Removable lumbar support pad
- 3 Infant positions (Front-Inward, Front-Outward*, Hip)
- 2 Toddler positions (Front-Inward & Back Carry)
- Padded crossable shoulder straps
- All seasons carrier with airflow back-panel, light body padding
- Waist belt pocket for smart-phone, keys or cash
- Seat width snapped out: 14″
- Panel height with headrest/panel down: 15″
- Panel height with headrest/panel extended: 18″
- Supportive waist belt, adjustable from 24″ up to 54″
- Lightweight, machine washable polyester
- Durable Safety Buckles
- EU Safety Standard: EN 13209-2:2005
- *It is recommended that babies should not be carried in a world facing position for long periods of time. Babies under 4-5 months who do not have sufficient head and neck control and/or cannot comfortably sit with their head above the top of the body panel should NOT be carried in this position.