BabyBjörn is the godfather of baby carriers. The Baby Carrier One is their most ergonomic carrier to date, kind to baby’s hips and featuring a secure internal harness.
This NEW version features an extra-wide sturdy waistband, supportive shoulder straps and is made of flexible cotton-blend fabric to support the gentle curve of your baby’s body.
KEY FEATURES OF THE NEW BABYBJORN BABY CARRIER ONE
BabyBjorn Baby Carrier One is Suitable For:
- Suitable from 3.5 – 15kg (8 – 33lbs) / 53 cm -100 cm tall
- Ideal from babies first weeks to 12 months+
BabyBjorn Baby Carrier One Product Features:
- Acknowledged as ‘Hip-Healthy’ by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute (IHDI)
- Ergonomically, adjustable, extra wide seat supports baby in a hip-healthy position from newborn to toddler
- Put the Baby Carrier One on like a t-shirt, then simply pop baby in; no fiddly clips to do up behind your back
- Sturdy waistband and padded shoulder straps can help relieve pressure on your back and shoulders
- Inbuilt infant insert will hold your baby close enough to kiss
- New improved softer fabric to hug around baby’s body
- Adjustable head support
BabyBjorn Baby Carrier One Positions:
- Accommodates 4 ergonomic carrying positions: Parent-facing front carrying (from newborn), in two height positions; outward-facing front carrying (from approx 5 months+* to max 12kg), back carrying (from approx 12months+)
- *It is recommended that babies should not be carried in a world facing position for long periods of time. Babies under 4-5 months who do not have sufficient head and neck control and/or cannot comfortably sit with their head above the top of the body panel should NOT be carried in this position
The Small Print:
- BabyBjorn Baby Carrier One full instructions available here
- Outer fabric: 60% cotton, 40% polyester. Lining: 100% cotton. Padding: polyester and PU foam (straps)
- All materials comply with the requirements of Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Class I for baby products
- Baby Carrier One complies with European EN 13209-2:2015 and American ASTM F223 safety standards
- Machine wash at 40°C. Wash separately. Use an eco-friendly, mild and bleach-free detergent. Do not tumble dry.