BabyBjörn Baby Carrier One Air
The NEW Baby Carrier One from BabyBjörn is their most supportive and ergonomic carrier yet – now in a cool air mesh version.
More information on Buckled Baby Carriers.
BabyBjörn is the godfather of baby carriers. The Baby Carrier One is their most ergonomic carrier to date; it’s kind to baby’s hips and features a secure internal harness. The BabyBjörn Baby Carrier One Air offers additional ventilation for your little one.
This latest version features an extra-wide sturdy waistband and supportive shoulder straps to give you the best comfort when carrying. It’s made of extra soft mesh fabric, which will gently hug and support your baby’s body.
KEY FEATURES OF THE NEW BABYBJORN BABY CARRIER ONE AIR
BabyBjorn Baby Carrier One Air is Suitable For:
- Suitable from 3.5 – 15kg (8 – 33lbs) / 53 cm -100 cm tall
- Ideal from babies first weeks to 12 months+
BabyBjorn Baby Carrier One Air Product Features:
- Acknowledged as ‘Hip-Healthy’ by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute (IHDI)
- New improved softer mesh fabric provides extra ventilation and air-flow to help keep your baby cool
- Ergonomically, adjustable, extra wide seat supports baby in a hip-healthy position from newborn to toddler
- Put the Baby Carrier One Air on like a t-shirt, then simply pop baby in; no fiddly clips to do up behind your back
- Sturdy waistband and padded shoulder straps can help relieve pressure on your back and shoulders
- Inbuilt infant insert will hold your baby close enough to kiss
- New improved softer mesh fabric provides extra ventilation and airflow to help keep your baby cool
- Adjustable head support
BabyBjorn Baby Carrier One Air Positions:
- Accommodates 4 ergonomic carrying positions: Parent-facing front carrying (from newborn), in two height positions; outward-facing front carrying (from approx 5 months+* to max 12kg), back carrying (from approx 12months+)
- *We recommend that babies are not carried in a world facing position for long periods of time. Babies under 4-5 months who do not have sufficient head and neck control and/or cannot comfortably sit with their head above the top of the body panel should NOT be carried in this position
The Small Print:
- BabyBjorn Baby Carrier One Air full instructions available here
- Main fabric: 100% polyester. Waist belt lining: 100% polyester. Leg position zip guard: 100% cotton.
- All materials comply with the requirements of Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Class I for baby products
- Baby Carrier One Air complies with both European EN 13209-2:2015 and American ASTM F223 safety standards.
- Machine wash at 40°C. Wash separately. Use an eco-friendly, mild and bleach-free detergent. Do not tumble dry.