BabyBjörn Baby Carrier Mini
Brought to you by the world famous BabyBjorn. Their new Baby Carrier Mini is small, light and very easy to use.
It’s great for baby’s first months and ideal for short periods of time, both at home and outdoors.
More information on Buckled Baby Carriers.
BabyBjörn’s new Baby Carrier Mini is exceptionally simple to use and great for your newborn’s first months.
Based on the classic design of the Baby Bjorn Original baby carrier, this latest model has a wider seat to ergonomically support your newborn baby’s hips and legs. The Mini is made of soft 3D jersey fabric, which supports the gentle curve of your baby’s spine – and keeps them hugged in close to you!
KEY FEATURES OF THE BABY BJORN BABY CARRIER MINI
BabyBjorn Baby Carrier Mini is Suitable For:
- Baby Bjorn Baby Carrier Mini is Suitable for babies from 3.2-11 kg (7-24lbs)
- Ideal from babies first weeks to approx 3-4 months
BabyBjorn Baby Carrier Mini Product Features:
- Baby Bjorn’s smallest and most lightweight baby carrier
- Simple clips do up at the front, making it safe and easy to pop your newborn baby in and out with both hands
- Combines the ease of the Baby Bjorn Original carrier with a soft fabric to hug your baby in close. A wider seat offers extra support and comfort
- This Baby Bjorn carrier hugs your newborn’s back, legs and hips, and provides good ergonomic support for your newborn baby
- The Baby Carrier Mini is designed to be worn high up on your chest, so baby is close enough to kiss
- Triple layer 3D fabric consists of three light layers, giving all the snugness and stability of padding but with extra airflow and ventilation to keep your baby cool
- Adjustable head support
- Simple loops secure the leg openings for extra stability
BabyBjorn Baby Carrier Mini Positions:
- BabyBjorn Baby Carrier Mini is ideal for parent-facing front carrying. You may also use it in an outward-facing front carrying (from approx 4-5 months+*) for very short periods only.
- *We recommend that babies should not be carried in a world facing position for long periods of time. Babies under 4-5 months who do not have sufficient head and neck control and/or cannot comfortably sit with their head above the top of the body panel should NOT be carried in this position
The Small Print:
- BabyBjorn Baby Carrier Mini full instructions available here
- Main material: 80% polyester, 16% cotton, 4% elastane. Harness: 100% cotton
- Fabric is soft on your baby’s skins, safe to suck on and approved according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Class 1.
- Baby Bjorn Baby Carrier Mini complies with European EN 13209-2:2015 and American ASTM F2236 safety standards
- Machine washable at 40°C. Wash separately using a mild and bleach-free detergent. Do not tumble dry.