BabyBjörn is the godfather of baby carriers. The Baby Carrier Harmony offers ergonomic, hip-friendly design in a soft structured mesh fabric, which gently hugs and supports your baby’s body while ensuring great breathability and ventilation.
The sturdy, supportive waistband plus padded lumber support and shoulder straps distribute baby’s weight evenly for a comfortable carry.
KEY FEATURES OF THE NEW BABYBJORN BABY CARRIER HARMONY
BabyBjorn Baby Carrier Harmony is Suitable For:
- Suitable from 3.2kg – 15kg (7lbs – 33lbs)
- Ideal from baby’s first weeks to approx 18 months
BabyBjorn Baby Carrier Harmony Product Features:
- Acknowledged as ‘Hip-Healthy’ by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute (IHDI)
- Internal harness makes it super easy to put on, and simply slide you baby into the carrier
- Ergonomically designed, baby sits with their legs in a deep, spread-squat position
- Mouldable mesh fabric gives ergonomic support – even when baby is facing outwards
- The length, leg position and seat area of the carrier can be adjusted as baby grows
- Highly breathable soft mesh fabric provides extra ventilation and air-flow to help keep your baby cool
- Sturdy waistband and padded shoulder straps can help relieve pressure on your back and shoulders
- Adjustable head support
- Pop-down neck support for baby
BabyBjorn Baby Carrier Harmony Positions:
- Accommodates 4 ergonomic carrying positions: Parent-facing front carrying (from newborn), in two height positions; outward-facing front carrying (from approx 5 months+), back carrying (from approx 12months+)
- *We recommend that babies are not carried in a world facing position for long periods of time. Babies under 4-5 months who do not have sufficient head and neck control and/or cannot comfortably sit with their head above the top of the body panel should NOT be carried in this position
The Small Print:
- Main fabric: 100% polyester
- All materials that come into contact with baby’s skin comply with the requirements of Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Class I for baby products, meaning that they’re kind to your baby’s skin and safe to taste
- Baby Carrier Harmony complies with both European EN 13209-2:2015 and American ASTM F2236 safety standards.
- Machine wash at 40°C. Wash separately. Use an eco-friendly, mild and bleach-free detergent. Do not tumble dry.