The next Tooting Sling Meet is on Thursday 25th May, 10am-12pm, held at Wear My Baby HQ in Tooting, London SW17 9QU.
Join us for:
- Tea, cake and babywearing chat
- Friendly local parents and parents-to-be
- 70+ slings, wraps and baby carriers to try out
- Free fitting and sling troubleshooting service
Suggested donation is just £2 per family. Buggies / pushchairs are very welcome!
The Wear My Baby Pop Up Shop will be open, with slings,wraps, carriers & accessories from Ergobaby, Izmi Baby, Connecta Baby Carrier , DIDYMOS – Das Babytragetuch , Je Porte Mon Bébé (jpmbb) ISARA, LÍLLÉbaby, Boba, Beco Baby Carrier , Sleepy Nico Carriers, Hanababy UK , TwinGo Carrier, Lara & Ollie, Soul , Lifft Slings and Hoppediz Baby-Tragetücher und mehr.
Please remember that Meets can get VERY busy, so only limited one-to-one help from our trained Babywearing Consultants is available (often a max of 5-10 mins per family at peak times).
– Are totally new to babywearing & looking for your first sling
– Want to learn how to use woven wraps
– Need help carrying your baby/toddler on your back
– Want to carry 2 babies at once
– Have any health considerations
….then you are VERY welcome to join us, but we also advise that you book in for a one-to-one Consultation with our trained Babywearing Consultants where we can offer you more focused guidance, advice and support.
Getting to us & Parking
Our nearest station is Tooting Broadway. If you have not been before then please contact us for the full address. There is some nearby pay & display parking, but you are welcome to buy a visitors permit from us for £2 and park directly outside.
Latest posts by Hannah Wallace (see all)
- The Wear My Baby Boutique opens this week in South West London - October 16, 2017
- Clapham Pregnancy & Baby Show: Book your FREE tickets now - September 28, 2017
- Midwife Rebecca Ford joins the Wear My Baby team - September 25, 2017