Introduction to Babywearing for Expectant Parents
The Trafalgar Arms, 148-156 Tooting High St, London SW17 0RT
Monday 17 July
Monday 21 August
Monday 18 September
Are you an expectant parent? Thinking of getting a sling or baby carrier ? Join us for a relaxed evening workshop and we’ll tell you all you need to know.
You’ll find out about :
– The benefits of babywearing
– How to wear your baby safely and comfortably
– How slings can support your posture & aid postnatal recovery
– The different types of slings & carriers
– The best slings & carriers for newborns
Our experienced and qualified Babywearing Consultant Hannah Wallace will give demonstrations of a wide range of carriers. You’ll then be able to try some on for yourself with demo dolls and expert help.
Before you spend lots of money on an expensive carrier that may not suit you, come and find out the best carrying options for your new family.
A selection of our slings will be available to buy on the night so you can tick off one more thing from your pre-baby checklist!
We’ll be in the very comfy and airy upstairs room at The Trafalgar Arms, Tooting, just 2 mins from Tooting Broadway tube station.
Cost is £25 per person, or £40 for a couple. To book your place at any of the upcoming workshops, please email us at [email protected].
If you’d like to arrange a private consultation, or a daytime or weekend workshop for a group of friends, please get in touch.
Latest posts by Hannah Wallace (see all)
- Wear My Baby opens in Canterbury & Reading - August 8, 2017
- How to safely carry your newborn baby in a stretchy wrap - August 7, 2017
- September’s Tooting Sling Meet & Pop Up Shop - June 28, 2017