Wear My Baby Boutique
London's Baby Carrier Shop, Hire & Advice Service
58 Upper Tooting Road, London, SW17 7PB
The Wear My Baby Boutique is London's specialist baby carrier shop, hire service and advice service.
Safety & comfort come first. Learning how to carry your baby safely & comfortably is just as important as which sling or carrier you buy. That's why we are more than just a shop. Our qualified, experienced team is always on hand for demonstrations and expert advice; and you can even hire our slings to make sure it's love before you buy.
To make your shopping experience as enjoyable and safe as possible in light of Covid-19, here are the precautions we're taking:
1. All customers and staff are required to wear masks in store.
2. One-to-one consultations are available after hours, so slots are limited (Mondays 10am-1pm, Wednesdays-Saturdays). We also offer video consultations.
3. We are happy to offer a hands-on fitting service, but we will minimise close contact where possible, and keep 2m distance at all other times.
4. All slings will be quarantined between users.
5. Our sling hire service is still running, with additional safety measures.
6. We have lots of hand sanitiser available for everyone
7. We regularly revisit our services and protocols in line with government guidance.
Whatever your babywearing needs, our experienced in-store Consultants can help make it easy and comfortable to carry your baby.
- Up to 60mins teaching and babywearing advice for one or two parents / carers
- Pre-consultation assessment of your requirements
- Access to a wide range of slings and carriers & help with your own
- Follow up support
You may wish to extend your consultation. For example, if you want to explore a wider range of slings, learn to use woven wraps or learn new wrap techniques. You may just prefer not to rush, especially if you have a newborn! You are welcome to extend your Consultation if you wish (£15 per 30mins)
If you need help make your current baby carrier more safe & comfortable, or if you want a short teaching and advice session with our team.
Sling Hire Service
Want to try before you buy? You can hire our slings for £12 for 1 week (£6 per additional week, up to 4 weeks). Additional Covid-secure safety measures are now in place for our hiring service.
Please note you will need a debit or credit card to use this service, as we will need to either pre-authorise your card in case of non-return or damage to the carrier.
Getting To Us
58 Upper Tooting Road, London, SW17 7PB
By tube: We are 2 minutes walk from Tooting Bec Underground Station (Northern Line); 8 mins walk from Tooting Broadway Underground Station (Northline Line, with step-free access) and 15 mins walk from Balham Underground Station (Northern Line).
By train: We are 15 mins walk from both Wandsworth Common Station and Balham Station.
By car: There is Pay & Display parking (max 4 hours) just around the corner from the Boutique on Beechcroft Road, Brudenell Road and other surrounding side roads. Parking is free on Saturdays.
By bus: It's easy to get to us by bus from all over London, including buses 155, 219, 355 which stop just moments from our door.
Buggies are very welcome at the Boutique. If you are joining us for a Workshop or Consultation we may need to ask you to fold down your buggy to make room for others.
Please contact us or check our opening hours before you travel.
Donate your Pre-loved Baby Carriers
Wear My Baby works with Little Village, a 100% volunteer run charity that collects good quality donations of clothes, toys, books and equipment for babies and children up to the age of 5, and gets it out to families in the area who need it. These items are gifts, rather than hand-outs. Baby carriers are always in very high demand.
If you'd like to help us support local families, please drop off your pre-loved, good condition carriers to the Wear My Baby Boutique and you'll get a 5% discount on your next purchase from us as a thank you.